Providing the best professional service possible, with personal attention. Ensuring that your matter is resolved promptly while keeping you advised of the progress along the way.
You will be told how long we expect it to take and how much we expect it to cost.
We can assist with all aspects of your Conveyancing.
- Sale and Purchase
- Pest and Building Inspections
- Strata Reports
- Swimming Pool Inspections
- Stamp Duty
- Discharge of Mortgage
- Residential and investment property
Criminal (Police Matters)
- Local Court
- All criminal charges
- Drink driving and traffic offences
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO)
- Adult and children’s matters
Child & Family Law
- Advice and counselling referrals
- Children residence and contact issues
- Property Settlement
- Care Proceedings (DOCS)
Wills And Estates
- Powers of Attorney
Legal aid is available for various matters. We will discuss with you if you are eligible and will help you to apply for legal aid.*Legal aid is subject to a means and income test and you may be required to make a contribution.