JUDITH (JUDY) LITTLE
Judy commenced practice in a small firm in Nelson Bay where she worked on a variety of matters prior to commencing her own practice in July 2006.
Judy obtained her Law Degree at the University of Newcastle in 2003 after studying both part-time and full-time whilst caring for her 5 children and her husband who was also studying.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Entitled to practice as a Solicitor and Barrister in NSW
- Member of the Law Society of NSW, Newcastle law Society & Hunter Valley Law Society
- Legal Aid Panel Solicitor for General Crime, Family Law, Children’s Court Crime, Care Proceedings & Mental Health
- At times when Judy is not in the office due to Court commitments you may leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible.
Personal interests include:
Bird watching, bush walking, reading and spending time with her family.